Social Icons

WELCOME to Adjanibali Cooking Class
Reservation:
Email : adjani_bali@hotmail.com

Phone number:
or
: (+62)87762361709
Adress :jln yudistira no2 kaliasem,lovina bali,indonesia/ beside lovina post office
See Map


Join with Us Adjani Bali Cooking Class

All categories area unit conducted in English
by Balinese chefs absolutely familiar with
Balinese preparation and culture...
and during a relaxed, friendly atmosphere
in our lovely kitchen-garden.
Locally big and sourced ingredients.
Experience authentic coconut-oil process
plus learn to form a straightforward giving.
Discover Bali family life by exploring
Kaliasem,lovina, village, chatting with native farmers
and residents or by traveling our garden
Recipes and notes provided for you to stay.
Your alternative of meat or eater dishes.

Pick-up accessible island wide
(Pick-up FREE in Lovina area)

Please choose your Schedule
@Morning pick up 9.45 In Hotel
Start 10.00 am until 13.00

Cake And Cookie Decorating

Get Instant access to dozens and dozens of cakes,,Cookies And Candies Online Training Videos And Community. Stories, Recipes, Pictures And So Much More.See any comment for any country 1.Since I found YummyArts, I have fallen in love with cake decorating. Allthough I already knew how to bake, cake decorating became a passion of mine, and at that time I purchased the Cake Decorating Made Easy! video books and started on one of my own novelty cakes. This particular cake, I made for my dad on his 39th Birthday. I found this picture and thought that it was just the greatest and so I tried it. It came out looking great and tasting the same way... thanx for everything YummyArts!” Charne L. 2.Wellington, New Zealand I made this cake for a baby shower, and I think it got more attention than the mom to be!! I watched one of the videos using fondant to ice a cake, and another where the cake was carved. I got some GREAT recipes for buttercream icing, marshmallow fondant (didn't know I could make my own!) and a fantastic filling from the YummySearch. With some tips from the forum about carving the cake and what to do with all the cake crumbs, I decided to give it a try. Everyone loved the cake, I got lots of compliments, was told I should go into business, and was even asked if I had a business card! Cindy really encouraged me to be brave and jump right in! So I did!” Click Here!

No comments :